What is a Labor Induction Massage Session? I teach you Labor Induction as a segment of the Pregnancy Massage Training. It’s a session where one possibly naturally induces the first stage of [...]
The Postpartum Massage Session Today, I want to reach out to my colleagues who wonder about postpartum massage and ways it might be different from a regular massage session.After 20 years as a [...]
- "Chula’s class gave me a well rounded understanding of prenatal massage and postnatal care. Her teaching style is organized, focused, and kind. She will wait until every last person is on the same page before moving on. I will continue to take every class she offers and encourage fellow body workers to do the same!"
- “She was very patient and clear and very easy to pay attention to. Her enthusiasm for the subject was contagious”
- “I really appreciate the book and all of the reference material that was provided”
- “I loved all of the fascia techniques and Chula was very organized.”
- “I’ve had several opportunities to utilize my training. At work I’ve been using the labor stimulation points to help with inductions, and have been doing a LOT of cross fiber work in the back area."
- “I have found this course invaluable, not just for being able to work with prenatal clients, but for returning to my bodywork roots and once more finding my voice with which to perform…”
- “I feel much more confident and comfortable with the idea of working with prenatal clients”
- “This course is amazing! It has made me more aware of my working posture and how to connect it”
- “I feel confident and proud announcing that I do prenatal massage. The bonus is that a lot of what I learned can be used on my other clients”
- “I like that Chula showed us the proper techniques and then allowed us to modify them to our specific style”