Our next Pregnancy Massage Certification is coming up and here are what professional bodyworkers are saying about this dynamic, continued education training…. “Chula’s class [...]
Happy Holidays! Hope you are staying warm and cozy! Here are some coupons to help in gifting your family or friends a healing massage, classes or somatic healing sessions. I look forward to it! [...]
Pain relief isn’t the only reason people seek regular bodywork. For some clients, bodywork offers many other results that can help improve their daily life experience. For example, receiving [...]
- "Chula’s class gave me a well rounded understanding of prenatal massage and postnatal care. Her teaching style is organized, focused, and kind. She will wait until every last person is on the same page before moving on. I will continue to take every class she offers and encourage fellow body workers to do the same!"
- “She was very patient and clear and very easy to pay attention to. Her enthusiasm for the subject was contagious”
- “I really appreciate the book and all of the reference material that was provided”
- “I loved all of the fascia techniques and Chula was very organized.”
- “I’ve had several opportunities to utilize my training. At work I’ve been using the labor stimulation points to help with inductions, and have been doing a LOT of cross fiber work in the back area."
- “I have found this course invaluable, not just for being able to work with prenatal clients, but for returning to my bodywork roots and once more finding my voice with which to perform…”
- “I feel much more confident and comfortable with the idea of working with prenatal clients”
- “This course is amazing! It has made me more aware of my working posture and how to connect it”
- “I feel confident and proud announcing that I do prenatal massage. The bonus is that a lot of what I learned can be used on my other clients”
- “I like that Chula showed us the proper techniques and then allowed us to modify them to our specific style”