Side-Lying Massage For Hip and Low Back
DATE: May 18 & 19
LOCATION: The following classes will take place in Nevada City, California address will be emailed upon registration
TIME: 9am – 6pm
CEU HOURS: EARN 8 CEU’s, class approved by NCBTMB (Earn 16 DFR Credits)
PRICE For A LA CARTE CLASS: $440.00 ($340 early bird ends March 31st)
MATERIALS: $60 to be collected day of class. Same bookis used for all classes. OR if you prefer an abbreviated version of the side-lying only section, email Chula
CONTACT: Chula Gemignani email@example.com (530) 798-9998
Side-Lying Massage Course Description:
It is essential for all therapists to know effective side-lying positioning and DFR™ techniques for low back and hip release so that they can offer lasting results. This class is relevant for all client populations. It is also a prerequisite for the DFR™ Pregnancy Massage Certification and great knowledge for any massage therapist to have. Are you already positioning clients with low back issues (pregnant or not) in a side-lying position for the most effective release for low back? If not then this class is bound to change that.
Dynamic Fascial Response™ techniques will help most low back, hip, and S.I joint and sciatica issues for your clientele.
In this Course we will:
- Review the anatomy involved in fascial bodywork techniques addressing low back, hip, sciatica and S.I joint issues.
- Learn Bodywork: pin and stretch / resistance and release / traction and compression / fascial release foundational understanding and techniques.
- Learn effective methods to open your client’s range of motion.
- Learn side-lying techniques, pillows needed and flawless draping.
- Open range of motion to increase circulation and speed up healing
Class is part of a certification program and also includes Step 1-13 of Semi Reclined Bodywork: for correcting gate, massaging a pregnant belly and addressing round ligament issues..