Relax and restore as your body integrates the various stages of pregnancy during a 60 minute session. A pregnancy massage specialist carries expertise to support you and your baby safely in your prenatal journey. If you like, the bodyworker can also stimulate labor, attend your birth and serve in a supporting role postpartum. As an instructor of all three stages of pregnancy massage, Chula believes that pregnant clients would be wise to seek out a specialist who understands pregnancy conditions, contraindications, correct positioning as well emotional stages the client might be experiencing throughout pregnancy.
Benefits of Pregnancy Massage:
- Maintaining regular prenatal care will help the circulation remain healthy throughout pregnancy.
- Promotes relaxation, lowers cortisol, stress and anxiety and promotes a good sleep.
Promotes a healthy inner environment for the client to grow a baby in.
- Promotes body awareness, mobility, flexibility and preparedness to birth the baby.
- Offers the client a listening ear to voice any concerns or emotions.
Addresses and treats deeper physiological responses to the stages pregnancy (Digestion, breathing, high blood pressure, blood and lymph circulation).
- Prepares the client’s somatic syncing of body and mind for an easier birth.
- Addresses and solves bodily pain and tension.
- Reduces ligament strain.
- Opens the thoracic lumber and ribs, allowing for deeper and easier breathing.
- Helps musculoskeletal structural alignment and integration throughout pregnancy, during birth and postpartum.
- Strengthens posture.
- Prenatal and Postpartum massage grows a peaceful, touch-based core understanding of connection that can travel from massage therapist to client/mom and then from client/mom to baby.
- Reduces swelling and cramping.
- Reduces carpal tunnel symptoms.
- Reduces back pain, sciatica, ribs out, neck, shoulder and jaw tension.
- Reduces stretch marks.
Massage is a perfect gift for any pregnant person!