A Dynamic Guide to Pregnancy Massage Prenatal, Labor Stimulation, Labor Support and Postpartum Massage A Practical Guide for Professional Bodyworkers, Nurses and DoulasBy Chula Gemignani CMT, Dynamic Fascial Response, DFR A Practical Guide for Professional Bodyworkers, Nurses and Doulas “This book is a great resource. DFR explores categories and subcategories that I hadn’t explored before and I have over 500 hours in education and plenty more in experience. I use it often in my practice as an informative reference source. All bodyworkers would benefit from owning this book and I also highly recommend taking Chula’s training!” – Marah, Massage Therapist
The knowledge of fascial unwinding and the confidence of a pregnancy massage specialist can offer your client a great deal more in terms of assessment and care.This 200 page advanced training manual teaches…
- Easy DFR approach step-by-step massage guide with photos and diagrams.
- How to achieve deep bodywork with safe methods for a prenatal client.
- Dynamic Fascial ResponseTM, a structural and somatic approach to bodywork helps support your prenatal client as their body integrates through the many physiological changes experienced during pregnancy.
- Knowledge in pregnancy complications and conditions allows you the confidence to support your prenatal client safely while still offering a great bodywork session that helps integrate their stages of pregnancy.
- How to observe your client’s progress and when to advise the client to consult with their prenatal care provider if you suspect any unhealthy conditions.
- Correct positioning and flawless draping that will never compromise your clients’ body or feeling of safety.
- The full array of contraindicated modalities, positioning and acupressure points on the pregnant body.
- The physical and emotional stages experienced throughout pregnancy.
- Labor support massage.
- Postpartum massage.
- Spiral Bound and Opens Flat for Hands-free Reading.